Sunday, November 1, 2009

I know, I know...It's been forever

I could blame Robert but I won't. The problem is he surprised me with a new iPhone just over a week ago and since then, I haven't been on the computer more than twice probably. I love my phone - it lets me do everything I want to do (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and text). What more do I need? Oh, yeah, my blog! So, I will try my hardest to post several blogs this week. I have to make up for lost time.

Lots has happened since I wrote last - Lindsey turned 5, Reagan was in the hospital and we all went to Oklahoma and surprised my mom this weekend. And guess what?!?! I have pictures from all of those times and then some. So, if I actually post this week (as I plan to) you will be busy reading and looking at pictures of our life. Doesn't that make you so excited?

No comments: