Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Am I Thankful For?

That is really a very important question. And one that we have been asking our kiddos at school. So I thought that I would take a little time and answer it myself.

First of all, my family. My wonderful husband is amazing. He works so hard at two different jobs so that he can provide for our family. I am so grateful that he does so that I might be able to stay at home with our girls when they are so little. He means everything to me. I love you, husband!

My girls. They are both so fun and exciting to be with and watch grow. Lindsey is growing so fast and I love watching her learn new things. And I get such a kick out of the things that she says. Reagan, while only being 16 months, is such fun too. She loves to open cabinets and drawers and pull everything out (okay, so that isn't the fun part). But she enjoys looking at everything and seeing our reaction.

My parents. They moved away this summer but I am so thankful that I was able to live so close to them for the first 30 years of my life. I miss them so much but love being able to visit them and stay in the same house with them while we are there.

My in-laws (this includes sisters too). They are always there when we need a quick babysitter. And they never complain about doing so (although, who could complain about our sweet, precious girls?) All of them are great about loving the girls and encouraging us as we raise them.

Okay, that's all for now but stay tuned - there are more people that I am thankful for!

No comments: