Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One More Day!

Here it is the day before Thanksgiving and I have one last "thankful" post to write. This time it will be things that I have been blessed with that I am so very thankful for.

I am blessed by my MOPS group. Mothers of Preschoolers is an amazing organization that is all over the world but I am lucky enough to be a part of it here in Abilene. Twice a month, on Mondays, I am able to sit with a group of women who are so wonderful. We get to talk, eat, listen to great and uplifting testimonies, learn more about being better mothers, and sometimes get crafty. It is a great way to spend every other Monday and I always look forward to it.

Young Children's World is another wonderful place filled with wonderful people. I love working and teaching there. I love that my girls get to go to "school" there and have such loving teachers. YCW has been another one of those places that I look forward to going to each week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I love being able to be around such Christian women. They encourage me and I learn a lot from each of them.

Now for the "little" stuff...

my van - love that it is easy to get the girls in and out and that it gets me from here to there.

my house - I love it - it is perfect for us.

my health - so far God has blessed me with good health and good health of those I love.

my God - He has blessed me so richly and so many times I take it all for granted.

I love Thanksgiving - good food, great family and friends, but mostly a time when we can remember what we have been blessed with. I hope that by reading this, you can take some time and think about those things that are near and dear to you and thank God for them all.

No comments: