Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friends

So here is my second thankfulness post. I would love to put up a bunch of pictures of my girl friends but I'm afraid that I would miss some and embarrass others. But here goes some of the things that I am thankful for about my friends.

I am thankful that I can go on mommy only dinners. And to grab coffee. Being able to eat or drink while having a calm conversation and not have to worry about children staying sitting down and being somewhat quiet. Those times are very important to me and very wonderful.

I am thankful for my friends who listen to me when I want to talk. Not that I do that much but I am so thankful that I have friends who don't judge me and don't try to one up me with their own stories or life. I am also thankful in that I have great people who will share with me their thoughts and ideas.

I am thankful that I have friends who don't care what my house looks like. I enjoy having people over but hate cleaning. So these friends are the best to have. They aren't critical of what I have done (or haven't done) to clean for them to come over.

I have some of the best friends ever. Thank you God for my wonderful friends Amy, Katherine, Alisha, Barbara (you fit it two categories), Mom (two also for you!), Ashley. And please forgive me if I didn't name you as one of my friends on here - be assured you are loved and very much appreciated!

2 comments:

Amy Voss said...

Yea! I made the cut :)

Unknown said...

I feel honored first to be named twice, but more so to be named with such great women of God. Love you Lauren and all of you other ladies as well. Miss you guys!