Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Indulgence (or should I say "Indulgences?)

You have probably read some of my previous posts about my indulgences for myself and Lindsey while Robert is out of town. Well, Robert left this morning (really early) for Pensacola again. So that meant that the girls were going to Wal-Mart. We love that place! I thought that I would show you what we got for ourselves this time. We also got something to make for when Daddy comes home but I can't tell you what it is on here - it has to be a surprise for him on Friday.

Yes, I know this is cleaner but it is what I got for myself. Our shower will be sparkly clean when Robert comes home! Yea! I have already spent about twenty minutes cleaning this morning.I guess I kinda cheated because I also got myself a new nail polish. And right after cleaning, I sat down and did my toes. Aren't they pretty?Well, I guess I cheated again because I am pretty certain that I will be eating some of these too. But Lindsey is excited to have some after lunch today.And this is the first time (I think) that we have gotten something for Reagan while Daddy is gone. With swimming coming soon, I figured she might need a big towel to wrap up in to dry off and warm up.

No comments: