Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lindsey's Last Day of School

Today was Lindsey's last day of school for the year. Sad day for me (oh, and for her too). She has really enjoyed this year. She made many new friends and had wonderful teachers. Ms. April and Ms. Anne are amazing. They loved on Lindsey each day and (I think) enjoyed having her as a student. Reagan and I were able to go to Lindsey's end of the year party which included pizza for lunch and banana splits for dessert. She loved her pizza but didn't really get the of idea of having a real banana split. Maybe one day she'll learn. Here are the pictures...
Lindsey's teachers for this year - Ms. April and Ms. Anne. Great ladies!No pictures of the pizza but here is Lindsey saying no to all the toppings except for the mini M&M's. Crazy girl doesn't know what she is missing out on!
And as you can tell, Lindsey is winding down after eating lunch.This was Lindsey's reaction to me telling her that Reagan and I needed to leave.And nothing would be complete without a picture of Reagan. I call this her push-up but one of our friends, Chandra, thinks she is trying to perfect the yoga position, downward facing dog. Funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! Lindsey kinda reminds of her mom on forgoing the banana split stuff. I remember two little kids, Blake and Lauren passing up pie and cake at my aunt Dorothy's in Weatherford when they came for dinner, opting for jelly on a roll.