Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lindsey's Horse, Finally!

Here is the long awaited picture of Lindsey's horse that she painted on our Wonderful Wednesday. Pretty, huh? She choose all the colors herself and painted it too. She loves going to Mine By Design!
And this next lovely picture is what happened in our lives today. I had gone to eat lunch with my dad and then to Wal-Mart. Everything was fine until I came home and got out of the van. I heard this really loud sound. Kinda a sizzling, hissing sound. I thought maybe it was some condensation on the engine somewhere. I walked around the front of the car and could tell it wasn't from under the hood. It was the front passenger tire. Apparently there was a pretty large hole in the tire. I called Robert to tell him and held the phone by the tire and he said it sounded like the wind. Pretty loud, huh? Well, needless to say, I didn't get to go pick up Lindsey from school and had to call for backup from Lydia. Jeremy, you were next on the list to call since you guys have about fifty carseats!
That is what is going on here. Next week is Lindsey's end of the year program at school. Hopefully she will actually be in it this year. Last year she got sick that day with a really high temp. and was unable to go. I plan to post pictures from that Tuesday or Wednesday. But because I said that, you are more likely to see the pictures Thursday or Friday. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like ACU colors...;)

Surely not ;)

Kathylou said...

I believe that Lindsey has some artistic ability. Cute horse.