Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Been A While

I haven't written in a while - sorry! I would like to say that we have been busy and that is the reason I haven't posted anything lately but I think the opposite is the case here. We actually haven't been doing much, therefore I don't have much to say or even many pictures to post. But today we went to the park with our friend's, the Voss'. Well, just the kid Voss'. The adult-type Voss' (and one small baby Voss) are in New Mexico. And Amy had the audacity to Tweet to everyone today that she was able to see snow on top of mountains. When, in fact, I was helping with her older three sweaty kids at the park. Needless to say, I was not seeing any snow around here. But I did take some cute pictures of all the kiddos playing. So here they are...

Reagan loves to be outside - too bad her mom doesn't really like it!All curled up again in the swing and loving every minute of it!Lindsey on the monkey bars - with lots of help from Aunt Barbara.Monkey Finn on the monkey bars - I'm impressed!Seven was almost falling asleep while swinging!Piper looks like she was taking a short break from everything.This was as they were coming over to us so that we could leave. Seven kinda bumped into the swing and fell down. And I am pretty sure that I heard him apologize to Finn about it. But I love the fact that I got a picture of Finn laughing at his little brother.Sweet girls! Sweet Friends! And wonderful Sonic Slushes!This was before we left (as you can tell from the lack of red cheeks and sweat!) She loved her pig tails - I guess this was the first time in a really long time that we had done her hair that way.

No comments: