Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reagan is Eleven Months Old

The day after Barbara's wedding, Reagan turned 11 months. I kept telling myself not to forget with everything else going on. And I am so glad that I didn't. I think the pictures turned out great.

We also had Robert's uncle and his family staying with us for the weekend. I wanted to make sure and get some pictures of the two youngest, Reagan and Brennon. He is only five days older than Reagan. You know what? It is kinda hard to get two 11 month olds to both stay still and both look at the camera and both smile. Oh, well. I get points for trying, right?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank yall so much for all the coffee!!!! Leslie got it all- all 4 packs- to us! You have no idea how much that made our day. While we were in Europe we had the craziest craving for Taste of Abilene, and we were like, "That's it... when we get home we'll have to call HEB and see if they will mail some to us." And then yall and your sweet little selves... sent us some. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I reallly can't tell you how excited we were to drink a cup of coffee. We have been enjoying some every day. It's nice to have a small "taste of home." Thanks again!