Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reagan's YCW Program

A couple of weeks ago was the last day of Reagan's school. And that means End of the Year program. It is always fun to see what songs the kids will sing and which kids sing and which don't. This year was no different. It was great.

There is always a slide show between classes. This is a picture from that of Reagan wearing her tutu to school one day. That morning was not going according to my plan (but when does it ever, really?) I had already had issues with Lindsey and I didn't want to fight Reagan about the tutu. So I let her wear it - over her jeans! And Ms. Heather and Ms. Meridith decided it was too cute to pass up so they took a picture. Not only was it in the slide show it is also in her scrapbook from them so we can remember for all eternity about that morning. Wonderful!
Reagan and her friends singing "If You're Happy and You Know It." Can you guess which part they are singing?
"Where is Thumbkin?"
And this was their last part. They say a fun rhyme for prayer time and at the end they bow their heads and pray. Very cute!
It was a fun program. If I ever get around to it, I'll upload a video or two from it. I know you are excited about watching a bunch of 2-3 year olds singing at the top of their lungs. :)

No comments: