Monday, January 17, 2011

The Jesus Book book review

Finally another book review for Book Sneeze and Thomas Nelson. I have had this book for a while and am just now sitting down to write the review.

Overall, I loved this book and CD. The illustrations are great and I (we) love the songs. My 6 year old sings right along with all the songs and my 2 year old is starting to sing a few of the songs with us. The book is a little much for my 6 year old. We have read some of the stories and they are great. But the flow of the book doesn't lend itself to sitting and reading it through. There are topics of Who Jesus is, What He did, Why He did those things and so on. And while those are wonderful things to read, we just didn't get too into it. I am looking forward to looking through it more as my oldest daughter grows and asks more questions.

I do recommend the book - to a little bit older audience.

No comments: