Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Papa is 99!

Back in August my Papa turned 99.  I am so glad that he did too.  We had a great time all together celebrating him at my aunt's house.  We started the day with pictures outside.  They have a great tree that provided lots of shade and "cool" for the pictures.

Here is my family ... my Papa in the middle, his two daughters on either side of his shoulders and then their families around.

Here is Papa with his 6 great-grandchildren (ages 8 months to 6 years)

Papa with his four grandchildren and their spouses.

My mom's side of the family - my parents, my brother and his family, and me and mine.

The kiddos had lots of time to play together - which is great because we are usually not all together at the same time.  Here is Reagan playing with Anna (Heather's youngest).

Here are Andrew (my brother's oldest), Emily (Heather's oldest) and Lindsey (my oldest) playing the piano.

I love this picture because apparently Blake was left in charge of all 6 kids at one time.  Didn't know that happened - we were all in the other room talking and having fun.  Sorry, Blake!

And to end with, I love this picture of Reagan, my mom, and Papa.  They were all happy about something.  :)
Love you, Papa!

No comments: