Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catching Up

Just a few pictures to catch you up. Nothing real exciting but some cute pictures of the girls (mostly Lindsey this time - I'll explain why later).

Just a cute picture of big blue eyes.
My cousins daughter, Emily, came over to play a few weeks ago. I can tell you that it was hard to get a picture of all three girls looking in my general direction. So this is it.
A couple of weeks ago was Cowboy/Texas week at school. On one of those days, we had three of the Six White Horses from HSU come visit. Lindsey rode one named Cotton and loved it.
Here we are on Cowboy Round-up day. Robert was still at home so we were able to get a picture of all three girls.
Lindsey being cute while waiting for the rest of her group.
Playing horseshoes.
Having stick horse races.
Then on Friday, Lindsey was sick. And to top that off, Reagan decided to throw a hard bouncy ball at Lindsey. It hit her on her left eye, turning it a lovely new color.
That is all for now. I know, it wasn't very exciting. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I can entertain you more. We'll see.

1 comment:

Kathylou said...

Love the picture of you cowgirls and Reagan with those big blue eyes.