*Choose 7 spectacular blogs that you can't live without and pass this goodie on to the them.
*Post the "chosen ones" on your blog in link form AND...
*List 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I love being a mom. BUT...it is so hard. I am exhausted all the time and there is constantly something to do - laundry, feeding, dishes, laundry again, cleaning up toys, etc.
2. I am excited about my trip to Jamaica this summer. Robert is taking me for my 3oth birthday with some great friends. Kinda scared too - only other place outside of the U.S. that we have been is Playa del Carmen. That place was pretty tame. Not sure what to expect in Jamaica.
3. I did not like the fact that my family moved from Fort Worth the summer after my eighth grade year. But high school was a blast and I fell in love with Abilene. Most people think I am crazy for wanting to stay here but it is the right size for me.
4. I taught elementary school for three and a half years before becoming a mommy. I loved teaching and if, in the future, I need to start back to work I hope to teach at a private Christian school again.
5. I think that I go into a mild depression when Robert goes out of town on business. I become all tense and tight in my shoulders and this time around, I got sick. I also have to indulge myself and Lindsey. This week while he was gone, I got Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Ice Cream for me and Lindsey got Valentine sprinkled donuts for breakfast.
6. I spend way too much time on the computer. E-mail, facebook, and blogging are so addicting though. I should really "fast" from the computer but just haven't gotten up the nerve to do it yet.
7. I hate my skin. Too sensitive, too pale, too many times when something is wrong with it.
8. I love to go white water rafting. Not the majorly huge stuff but class 3's are so much fun. I've been twice - once on my senior trip in New Mexico and once two years ago in Colorado. Everyone should try it. I highly recommend it.
9. If I had to choose another type of career for myself it would be some kind of party planning type of gig. I would love to do that kind of thing but I don't think I am assertive enough to tell people what to do. That would be one reason I haven't pursued it.
10. I am so glad to have two girls (sorry, honey!) I don't know what I would have done with a boy. I don't do bugs and cars and dinosaurs.
Okay, for the tagging part....
Here are the ones who I think should participate....
Heather, Jenni, LaRae, Stephanie, Erica, April, Charis