Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Lindsey Funny

Lindsey said something really funny last night and I had to put it on here before I forgot. We were at Primetime for a softball party with Robert's work. For those of you who don't know, Primetime is an entertainment/activity place. It has go-carts, mini golf, bowling, pool, video games, etc. Anyway, Lindsey and I were walking through the arcade looking for something for her to play. Well, she saw MarioKart which she knows from the Wii. We sat and both of us played side-by-side for a couple of games. I finished before Lindsey did so I stood up behind her. She was doing good but had turned a little too much and was going the wrong direction. I helped turn her to go the correct direction and I also helped her shoot the "weapons" toward the characters in front of her. Turns out she got first. So I was making a big deal out of it and said, "You got first place, Lindsey!" And to that she said, "Yeah, and I won!" She was more excited about winning than getting first place. So cute!

No comments: