Monday, May 21, 2012

My first day of catching up...

We will see how much I get accomplished!  The last time I posted (for real) was in January.  But the post was about our snowy day in December.  That means I still have the rest of December and all of January, February, March, and April.  Then to top it all off, I need to post about all the happenings in May.  Wow - this could take a while.

Here goes...
With December comes Christmas.  And with Christmas comes Christmas cards.  And all the attempts to get a good picture for the cards.  Here are a few of ours and the final picture that was chosen.








I had a tough time figuring out if I liked it better in black and white or color.  So you get to see both.  The last picture is what ended up on our Christmas cards this year.  Can't wait to come up with something new for this year.

No comments: