Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching Up

So this weekend is our first Christmas this year with my family. Before that can happen, I need to catch you all up on what has gone on the last month or so. So, without further ado, here is the last part of October, November, and the first half of December for your enjoyment. (I will try to keep comments to a minimum.)

Halloween spent in Oklahoma with my parents.

Our Mickey Mouse pumpkin.


All set to go.
Lindsey was Taylor Swift, of course.
I love that she has to fill up her bucket the rest of the way once we get home each time.


We met Dora at the Magic Time Machine restaurant.
And Tinker Bell.

My hotel! The Emily Morgan in San Antonio.


The "Well" picture.



Riverboat ride.

So pretty!
Really not a good plan but it worked.
My new favorite shot of both the Alamo and my hotel, the Emily Morgan.

Lindsey lost her first tooth in San Antonio.
We were both thrilled!
My grandmother turned 90 on the 29th of November. We celebrated with a small party. It was fun but unfortunately Lindsey had strep so she and Reagan both stayed home so no one else would get sick.
My mom and niece, Amy, playing at the party.
My nephew, Andrew, got a hold of my camera and took a picture or two. Here's one of Robert and my brother, Blake.
The Christmas parade was on a cold night. Luckily we had a good parking spot and were able to enjoy the parade sitting in my van.
Her second tooth came out soon after the first. And no, we aren't going to take pictures of each missing tooth (at least, I don't think we are.)
Love Reagan in this one.


Waiting to see Santa at school.
She was close to tears but held them back this time.

Lindsey's first Christmas program at ACS. They were the Peanuts Gang.


There you have it in a nutshell the last little bit of our lives. Maybe now that I am caught up, I can stay that way. Maybe?

1 comment:

Karen said...

We went to that The Majec Time Machine in the 70s or 80s. The girls are really cute! Uncle Howard looks so good!