Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Pumpkin Patch Visit

A couple of weeks ago, the MOPS group that I am a part of had a play date at the pumpkin patch at DRI. I had never been before but had a great time. There are lots of pumpkins, they have a story time, and they take you on a hayride. We took lots of pictures and I narrowed them down to these. Hope you enjoy!

I am really surprised Reagan sat here long enough for me to get a picture. She wasn't too sure about the scarecrow.
An up close shot.
Just chillin'.
She wasn't too sure about sitting on the pumpkins. I think she thought they might fall over with her on them.
Then Reagan tried to pick up the pumpkins. I think this one was too heavy.
Here's one she can handle.
And here we are. It took a lot to get this picture. Too much other stuff going on at the pumpkin patch.
And I just love this picture.
We had a great time and I do plan on going back next year.

No comments: