Friday, June 27, 2008

The End is in Sight!

Well, when we started the playroom project I told Robert that I wanted it to be done by June. I never specified the beginning or end of June which was my fault. Well, it looks like it will be done by the end of June. Lucky Robert! Here are some more pictures of what he has done so far.

Painted ceiling and door frame up.
Painted walls and baseboards to be put up tonight.
So now what we have left is painting the baseboards and putting them up (tonight), the crown molding (hopefully tomorrow), the ceiling fan and outlet covers installed by an electrician friend (Monday?), and the carpet installed by Home Depot (sometime soon). The carpet people have already measured and will be calling to set up a time to install it. I hope that it will happen soon. Robert has done such a wonderful job (along with a few of our great friends and family members). I am really impressed and excited to get it all finished!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Yay!! I know you will be glad to have it done and Lindsey will have so much fun with the new playroom!!