Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank you, Book Sneeze!

What do you get when you put together wonderful Christian speakers, musical artists, and thousands of women in one arena?  Women of Faith!  And I am so looking forward to my weekend with them all.

Last year I was blessed by a wonderful friend who sent me two tickets to Women of Faith in San Antonio.  I took my aunt and we had a great time.  I had only heard of WOF a few times before and we were very interested to see what it was all about.  There was singing and praying, crying and laughing.  Everything you could imagine.

Then this summer, Book Sneeze, sent out an email about blogging about a WOF experience (and getting two tickets for an event).  I already blog fairly frequently so I thought I would put my name in the hat to see if I was chosen.  Lo and behold, I was.  This Friday and Saturday I will be attending my second WOF event.  I am excited.

Here is a short video about what goes on at a Women of Faith event.  You can also look at the website to find an event close to you.  If you ever get a chance to go, do it!  And thank you, Book Sneeze, for allowing me the opportunity to go again this year.


No comments: